Need Installation, Quality Service or Repair ?
Coffee System Repair
Every morning we wake up and the first thing we do is making coffee and enjoying it. And if unfortunately, your coffee system breaks down, you have to repair it immediately.
How Coffee Makers Work
There are two types of coffee makers in common use:
• drips hot water once through the coffee grounds/ These types are activated by switches and timers in the control panel, heating water and pumping it up to drop through the coffee basket. In the end, hot coffee falls into a unit. An element under it keeps the coffee warm.
• percolate or recycles the water through the grounds many times/ These types of coffee makers heat a small amount of water in the base of the unit, forming steam that pushes the hot water up a tube in the center of the percolator. At the top, water falls into the coffee basket and soaks up all coffee flavors from the grounds. In the end, hot coffee drips through holes in the basket base and into the main compartment to be recycled.
Common Types of Coffee Makers:
1.Drip Coffee Makers (electric)
These types are
Easy to use.
2.Thermal Coffee Makers (electric)
These types of coffee makers work like drip coffee brewers, but they brew coffee into an insulated thermal unit, which keeps coffee hot for hours.
3.Espresso machines (electric)
These types of coffee makers.
Can produce great espresso.
Can aerate (froth) milk.
These types of coffee makers are
Consistent and reliable.
5.Siphon Coffee Makers (electric)
Siphon coffee makers, also known as vacuum pot coffee makers, are not designed for everyday usage due to their many fragile parts and the unusual amount of time and labor that goes into brewing each pot. These types produce flavorful coffee.
6.French Press Coffee Makers (manual)
This type is easy to use, easy to clean.
These types look like a giant syringe and allow to make very smooth espresso-like coffees by hand without an expensive machine. The Aeropress is simple to use, easy to clean, and small enough to take with you on travels.
8.Cold Brew Coffee Makers (Manual)
It is an easy and reliable brewer that consistently produces a uniquely delicious coffee that can be refrigerated for later use.
9.Vietnamese Coffee Makers (manual)
Makes a uniquely delicious iced coffee.
10.Moka Pot Coffee Makers (stovetop)
This type is
Affordable alternative to espresso machines.
No matter what type of Coffee maker machine you have, our professional technicians can repair it in a short time and in high quality. You only have to call us and in a timely manner, our experts will be in your mentioned place to help you.
Coffee System Maintenance
Are coffee maker machines hard to maintain?
Not all types of coffee maker machines are hard and difficult to maintain, besides Espresso machines as they are complex, high-end equipment. But they’re very easy to keep clean.
1. You should always wipe down the steam wand after using it.
2. You should flush the group head before each round of espressos: oils from the coffee and old grounds can add undesirable flavors to your shots.
3. You should always keep your cleaning clothes fresh and replace them two to three times a day.