Need Installation, Quality Service or Repair ?
Microwave Repair Maintenance
The microwave is an electric oven that heats and cooks food in a few minutes by heating foods quickly and efficiently.
To keep your microwave serve you longer, you should perform daily maintenance and keep it clean!
1. Deep Cleaning
2. Simple Cleaning
3. Prevent Microwave Oven Door Damage.
4. You should Run Your Microwave When There is Food or Liquid Inside of It.
5. You shouldn’t repair your appliance yourself.
6. Leave the microwave door open after using it.
Here are some common issues that your microwave needs to be repaired.
· There is a cloud of smoke, sparks, and burning smells. Which means there is a serious and urgent problem.
· Food isn’t cooking properly.
· It is very noisy while cooking.
· The door won’t seal exactly.
Things you should never put in the microwave
· Bags made of paper, which may produce toxins that can potentially catch fire.
· Containers. If the container has any metal you must not put it in the microwave! …
· Yogurt & butter containers. They are not produced for use under high temperatures, cause they can melt.
· Eggs. They can explode under high temperatures.
· Grapes. They will explode.
· Sauce or dip without a cover, because it will soon spill.
Microwave Repair Service
Whether to repair microwave or not.
With the help of an experienced appliance repair technician, you can quickly determine whether your appliance needs to be replaced or repaired. Las Vegas Appliance Repair team always answers any questions concerning your microwave or any other home appliances which break down very patiently.
Parts for Microwave Ovensour experts replace and repair
• Fan motors
• Tray motors
• Drive bushings
• Stirrer belts
If your appliance breaks down, our specialists can repair it with their latest equipment. All you have to do is call us and repair your home appliances. In addition to all this, we have flexible prices, which is also very important, we never lie to our customers.
Save your money and time with Las Vegas Appliance Repair.
Our team is:
• Polite and honest.
• Always ready to learn new things.
• Equipped with modern types of equipment.
Here are Some Common Microwave issues
1. Microwave Will Not Run
In this case make sure that the appliance is plugged into an electrical outlet and also test that the outlet is providing electricity, if not the problem is within the electricity.
In any case, you should rather call a trustworthy microwave repair service to resolve these problems.
2. Microwave Runs But Will Not Heat
It can be the result of the microwave’s high voltage diode or magnetron. These parts can be replaced by professional technicians.
3. Microwave Touchpad Does Not Respond
This can be the result of a broken touchpad, which can be replaced by a specialized company.
4. Microwave Tray Won’t Turn
It can be the result of a broken drive motor.
5. Microwave’s Exhaust Fan Does Not Work
There is a problem with its charcoal filter or grease filter..
6. Microwave Is Making Excessive Noise
There can be problems with the drive motor, roller guide, magnetron, cooling fan, or high voltage diode.